Primary contents from here.
|Company Name||NIHON BISOH CO., LTD.|
|Established||November 17, 1966|
|Capital||175 Million Japanese Yen|
|Number of Employees||504|
About NIHON BISOH
- The New Value Creator
- At NIHON BISOH, our mission is preserving buildings and maintaining a beautiful cityscape throughout our innovative technology which is access to building exterior walls safely and efficiently. We have extensive experience in solving the problems associated with the increasing height and age of buildings.
- One-Stop Exterior Wall Maintenance Solution
- From building maintenance units and window-washing systems for high-rises to temporary suspended platforms for exterior restoration, our expertise is second to none.
- World-Class Technology & Know-How
- We do a lot more than just manufacturing and supply scaffoldings. We ourselves use those products every day and the collecting data are utilized in technological development to further the performance improvement.
Developed with NIHON BISOH’s exclusive advanced technology, the BISOMAC series are known as the best traction hoist in the world. Easy to maintain and highly durable, this full powered, full-featured traction hoist is remarkably compact and lightweight.
Building Value Engineering (BVE) embodies NIHON BISOH’s corporate philosophy of enhancing the beauty of cityscapes by heightening the value of structures via high-quality exterior wall maintenance engineering. The technical expertise we offer helps to ensure optimally safe exterior wall access and enables us to perform the precise repair work required to consistently maintain the inherent appeal of well-designed buildings.
At NIHON BISOH, we will continue to follow this corporate philosophy to provide efficient and safe systems via industry-leading exterior wall accessibility know-how and maintenance technology.
|1966||NIHON BISOH Co., Ltd. established.
Exterior Restoration Business commenced using manual suspended platforms.
|1968||Temporary Suspended Platform Business commenced.
Electric Temporary Suspended Platform Launched.
|1997||Temporary Suspended Platform for Skyscrapers HP-4 launched.|
In November 1995, NIHON BISOH’s Nagasaki Factory became the first Japanese suspended platform manufacturer to acquire ISO9001 certification. From design to manufacture through to sales and maintenance, this certification signified that the Nagasaki Factory was fully capable of realizing high-quality maintenance systems